Del Rio; last of the road pictures. We made a little detour so we could stop by Del Rio and San Antonio on our way home to visit with friends. Our memories of Del Rio have always been great so we love to go back and visit the winery were I worked, and the base where we lived. We figure, seeing old friends and family along the way is what makes the road trip. Once upon a time this little Del Rio group of ours was hanging out with no kids and now we each have two or one and one on the way. Oh how times have changed. BUT, I had just as much fun at the park on base then I ever did at the martini bar.















you get the greatest closeups! what lens are you using? i need to be more daring and get that close. i'm afraid of sticky fingers I think :) I don't have a zoom lens that I use!
ReplyDeleteThis one was my zoom.
ReplyDeleteIt depends on the child. Some kids are totally freaked out if you get close. BUT my fifty was at the shop this day, and has been for over a month so all I had was my zoom and my wide angle. The kids kept running back and forth and we were egging them on. I just snapped and snapped while they were running. Kids are my favorite subjects because they can't help but be natural. They have no clue how to be awkward yet :)
ReplyDelete