Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Road {day two continued ... In-N-Out}

Yes. Although it still happened in {day two}, In-N-Out gets its very own blog. 

What's a stop in California without an In-N-Out Burger and a strawberry shake?  Juliet's very first ... a cause for celebration.  Chris almost wet himself when he realized that there was a Chipotle right across the street from In-N-Out.  I personally don't understand the obsession with Chipolte.  I'll choose a cheeseburger anyday over a burrito that I need two hands to carry.  People claim it's healthier, but that's always been an automatic turn off for me :) 

Violet was stoked and she didn't even get a little taste of burger.

After only nibbling on the bun, Juliet opt for Daddy's strawberry shake.






Violet's face at the site of our heart attack on a plate ...

Take Juliet to In-N-Out and what does she want?  A taste of baby food.  Nice.



No comments:

Post a Comment