Headed back to the truck after our 13 minute visit. It was worth the pictures I suppose.
Keeping family and friends up to date on the happenings of our crazy crew.
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Road {day four}
The Grand Canyon. We thought it would be a great idea to drive 3 hours out of our way to show the girls the Grand Canyon. Juliet calling it the "big hole" should have been our first clue that this wasn't such a genius idea. As it turns out, toddlers could care less about a lot of rocks and a hole in the ground; go figure?
The only thing that got Juliet really excited was the observatory room and the focet that squirted out fresh canyon water. I think she may have gotten a little wet.
Headed back to the truck after our 13 minute visit. It was worth the pictures I suppose.
Headed back to the truck after our 13 minute visit. It was worth the pictures I suppose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment