Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Vegas {day one}

A collection of photos from our first day in Vegas (minus my iPhone pictures).  I am a little upset looking back on this first day when I came to the realization that the ONLY pictures I got with my brother and sister-n-law were with my phone.  Sadly I have zero to blog on ... but got a couple for my {day three} blog. 

We had such a good day {day one}.  We got in nice and early at 9 o'clock so were able to meet up with my brother Bill and his lovely wife Tanya for lunch and then head to the Lavo restaurant for dinner ... followed by the top level of The Hotel that had the BEST view of the strip I've ever seen and then followed by an Irish pub (this is where the pictures ended) and a very long taxi ride back to Hope and Jon's amazing house.  New years eve blog on it's way ...









Oh and of course I had to get a shot of us ALL that this amazing bar on our iPhones ... nerds!

No comments:

Post a Comment