Not one of our framed pictures or mirrors have made it up on the wall in our new place and honestly, I'm not sure we're going to even bother since we'll be moving again in mid March. This mirror has actually been very useful right were it's at; we've been setting Violet's jumper right in front of it {you know how babies love to look at themselves}. Well this morning while sissy was napping, we slid that old jumper off to the side and Juliet and I played mirror, mirror on the wall {or in our case, floor} and I got a few self portraits of me and my Canon BFF. Juliet was a little shy of the mirror {surprising I know} but I don't know whether it was the snapping picture of myself, or the Snow White reference that threw her off. I have to admit, that greenish floating man-head who lives in a mirror and thinks a not so bright, squeaky voiced, pastey beyond all reason girl is the fairest one of all is a little creepy. Hopefully during our short stay here, Juliet will get more comfortable in front of it; forget Snow White. Ohhh how the photo opportunities are already forming in my head.







No comments:
Post a Comment