At this age, it doesn't seem that they so much play with each other as much as they play near each other. This picture is the perfect illustration. They were running and laughing but not chasing each other like you'd think ... instead they were running right past each other. Weirdos.
Chris did all the Bjorn wearing since my stitches were still bothering me. It takes a real man to wear a baby pack. Violet didn't seem to mind the time together though.
There were the coolest dinosaurs throughout the park. I appreciated them, but I think they were a little too big for Juliet to really make the connection that they were the same thing as Dinosaur Train :)
We tried to get Juliet on a "big girl" swing but it was a fail. Being the careful girl she's always been, she stuck to the bucket swings.
I love this one of Olivia so much; playing My Little Pony behind bars. I wish I had caught a photo of the little boy with red hair who "rescued" her. Talk about adorable. He was so proud of himself when he got her untangled from the chains.
Part of the splash park ... too bad it was the wrong time of year. That would have been a riot I'm sure.
I knew I'd get some complaints about not being in front of the camera, so Chris took a couple pictures of Vi and I relaxing by the sand pit.
Jumping over all the cracks is Juliet's newest take of a good time ... needless to say, it takes a while to get anywhere these days.
A couple more of Violet look pretty tough. I never get tired of this face.
We will miss you Vegas! Love you Bill, Tanya, Connor, Olivia, Hope and Jon!












































No comments:
Post a Comment