Our first official day back in the Northwest and we decided to visit good old Steel Lake Park. I have a feeling we will be back many times in the next four months. Juliet LOVED the sand so much that she decided to let baby sister Violet sample some in her hair. Juliet told me she was JUST washing sissy's hair ... how lovely.



I'm not sure at what moment the sand actually got in Juliet's teeth ...

But I CAN tell you when it landed on Violet's pacifier ...

The big toy was "weawy BIG" as Juliet said, so she resorted back to her crawling days to make it up the steps ...

When she finally made it to the top she realized she was "weawy WAY too high"!

It wasn't as fun as a day at the park with Daddy, but we made do ... miss you Chris!
No comments:
Post a Comment