Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sesame Street Live

Although I was a bit {ok, very} apprehensive about going to this show, I admit I did have a good time.  I was not prepared to have both girls with me, but such is the life of the military and not knowing flight schedules until last minute.  The girls were great, and it was exceptionally easy to have both of them.  I'm proud to have such good kids sometimes.  Especially in public. 

Juliet was just as afraid of everything as I knew she'd be.  Her hands were either in her mouth or clinging to mine most of the time ...



But like always, once she warmed up and was presented with a gift {in this case a flashing Elmo star glow light thingy that almost gave me a heart attack on the drive home} she had the grandest of times.  She danced to the music and told me when the lights came back on that "this was a great time Mom".  Thank you Lorrie, Wyatt and Chris for braving the crowds with us.  Juliet was right, it really was a good time.




No comments:

Post a Comment