
Keeping family and friends up to date on the happenings of our crazy crew.
Monday, March 5, 2012
New Orleans Marathon
A collection of pictures from Chris's marathon {26.2 mile run} in New Orleans this weekend WHICH I'm proud to say he finished in 4:20:34. Now I must forewarn you, while looking through these pictures you may wonder where are the pictures of Chris running? Well, they are no where and I've been beating myself up about it all weekend. Unfortunately we didn't see him start OR finish yet we were in the designated places with our eyes pealed BOTH times. Talk about frustrating but what's worse is Juliet {who'd been practicing for 4 hours to say "good job Daddy, you're almost there"} not getting to say it {although she yelled it to every man and woman wearing a white hat and red shirt like Dad}. Next time we will GPS Chris the entire way.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment