It cracks me up that at just shy of age three, Juliet knows exactly what facetime is all about. It's a little refreshing actually. Maybe the next generation has some hope for communication {face to face}. I was worried for a while that unlike my teenage years always on the phone, my kids would be glued to a screen texting their friends. I may change my opinion on this topic when I have two teenage girls in the house. When Juliet does facetime, she almost always immediately wants to know who is all at the house {Nana and Papa's} and wants to see ALL their faces so she can personally say "hi". Then she likes to get a tour of the house {she's usually very quiet during the tour}. I wonder what's going through her mind when she sees the familiar house that she lived in for 6 months while Chris was deployed; I'm sure she does. Last night after her "tour" she had Papa get out his iTouch that she use to play on, and put a game on for her. She told both my parents which buttons to push. How they were able to push them as fast as Miss Bossy Pants could command while making the tiny screen of the iTouch visable to Juliet through our iPad, I'll never know. Haha. Cracks me up. Anyway, they had a good time ...



No comments:
Post a Comment