Sunday, September 4, 2011

Haircut

I finally got my hair cut yesterday, so had Mom get a picture of me with my new locks and my OH so tired Violet. This may have been the first time I've left a salon without bawling my eyes out because something went horribly wrong somewhere in between the shampoo and blow dry. All that other stuff in the middle always seems fuzzy because I'm too busy talking. Unfortunately I can't take this sweet hair stylist home with me when I leave because she was awesome.

And for the record, if I ask you to take a photograph for me with my camera and I just so happen to love it, I have absolutely no problem slapping my name on it and claiming it as my own. Haha. Thanks Mom! It's nice to be in front of the camera vs. hidding behind it all the time. Of course it's nice to also have a picture with me and my girl(s). Those two have a way of hogging all the memory card space.




No comments:

Post a Comment