The theme was APPLES this week at Juliet's art class. They did apple stamps with a cut up apple dipped in paint. They finger painted an apple tree (the teacher was out of red paint so they used yellow for the apples). They picked out seeds from their apples and glued them on a counting sheet and finished off the day with an Apple Jack necklace Juliet beaded all herself (she used about half the cereal and helped herself to the rest). Those parents were probably thinking I starve my poor child the way she was scarfing her crafts down left and right. All I have to say about that is, hey ... at least my kid's eating the edibles; I saw a couple kids in there testing out the glue. Eww. Other than getting green paint all over her dress, cheeks, hair and ears it was a very successful day of apple art.






No comments:
Post a Comment