The girls had their first ever bath together tonight. Who knew you could use a Bumbo in the tub? If there's not picture proof of it on the box it came in, I'm usually not creative enough to think of new ways to use a product; I just assume there is a different, better gadget I need to purchase for that specific need. Anyway, it goes without saying that I was very proud of myself to have thought of it. Until the day my pink Bumbo turns green with mold from water damage, I'll brag to every mother I know that it works extremely well in the tub. Violet being belly deep in the water, was able to stay warm and was sitting up just enough that Juliet could pour a little water on her and help me wash her hair. Not one melt down occurred from either child in 20 minutes; a record for these girls. They both just seemed so tickled to be in the tub together. Success!




No comments:
Post a Comment