Wrapping up another week ... and on time for a change! The weather has been for the most part, amazing. A little overcast here and there but I think it only rained once and other than that day, has been generally warm. SO we've been spending a lot of time outdoors. Walking aimlessly around the yard ...


Telling stories ...

Engaging in a few troubling phone calls ...

That in the end, needed to be taken to the far end of the yard for more privacy ...

Making the most of the leftover puddles from our one day of rain ...

Carefully constructing some impressive burgers for each other to enjoy ...


Learning to blow kisses ...

And to smile on command (photog mom win) ...

I snuck in a photo shoot even though the weather was questionable (never did rain) with one of my favorite little girls ...

My sidekick Claire was nice enough to photograph me in action. And yes, this is always how I stand when I take a picture.

SO here's to picture taking magic! Me taking the picture (please excuse my hair, brushing is so overrated). Drum roll ...

AND the result (no not a kid in the lake, Daddy was right there the entire time as a spotter) ...

And my photo sidekick ... ain't she cute?

I missed part of Juliet's friend's dino birthday party taking these very photos but I was SO glad I made it back in time for the end. Could NOT resist snapping a few photos on our walk home with her dinosaur tail since I had the big camera on hand and everything. Is this not the best party favor ever? Hysterical.



In other news, Juliet received a certificate from Miss Ann for her "Beary Good Reading" in preschool this week. She look so tiny and proud, teehee.

And these two ... sigh. I had to get a picture of Juliet with her very best bud Mitchell outside of school today. She's going to miss him SO much. He'll be in kindergarten next year, big boy. Hard to believe there's only ONE more day of preschool left.


That's a wrap!
No comments:
Post a Comment