Adventures of preschool pick up (otherwise known as AOPPU). I took the big camera to the church with me today in hopes of snapping the perfect picture of Juliet running from her classroom door into Violet's arms (a rare act of affection that happens for 3 split seconds nearly every Mon/Wed/Fri at pick up). I wanted to be sure and capture it before it's too late. Ummm nailed it!

Where's Violet? Well naturally today she and her other half, Jack-Jack had other plans. Jack-Jack is the little brother of Mitchell who happens to be Juliet's BFF. Both pairs are SO much alike, which I suppose it why they stick together. Juliet and Mitchell ... good. Violet and Jack-Jack ... oh so cute but oh so bad. Example below. Just like Violet, don't be fooled by those big baby blues. Now if you're able get past that ridiculously cute face, notice the yellow rope behind him (blocking off the ramp leading into the sanctuary or beyond ... beyond being upstairs). It's the first thing they both go for and go underneath.

So let me recap. Good ...

Bad ...

Good ...

Very, very bad ...


Good ...


I think you get the point ...

Down right precious ...

And well, I don't even have another "bad" because at this point, one is being put in the car and the other is having a severe meltdown (even loosing a shoe in the process) on the ground next to me. Needless to say ... us Mamas aren't ever bored at pick-up. But on a higher note, Friday is our last AOPPU! Until September that is. Then game's back on.
No comments:
Post a Comment