Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wrap Up Wednesday

Wrapping up another week, starting with possibly one of my favorite images of Violet ... buying some alone time on Mama's bed before her nap. 

 
The day before this photo was taken, I'd managed to tie her hair up in two tight little buns.  They were adorable.  How I got away with it, I'll never know.
 
 
So when I took them completely out the next day, I had to get a photo.  Those curls!
 
 
We spent the day before Juliet's birthday celebrating at the zoo with some friends ...
 
 
Who for whatever reason, were all absolutely fascinated by the snakes.  Yuk.
 
 
Well, not everyone was impressed.
 
 
There were a few iPad rivalries ...
 
 
And lots of time spent in the pool. 
 
 
Along with epic throwdown faces ... courtesy of Violet.
 
 
Ok last one.  Chunky lil' buns.
 
 
That's a wrap!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment