Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wrap Up Wednesday

Wrapping up another week with a handful of photos starting with a sing/dance off.  Cause, why not?





 
We had a fun night celebrating with some family friends.  I love this photo.




And this little bug.  What a cutie.  I really, really don't mind being surrounded by so many beautiful babies.


 
There's also been some jumping going on.  Both on couches (in the near nude) ...



And in fresh puddles ...



There's been a fakey fake smile here and there ...

 
But some real ones too ...
 
 
And on to the bath photos.  Only a couple this week.  I'll spare you when it comes to the bare baby booty photos.  AFTER this one ...
 
 
My favorite.  And the last.
 
 
That's a wrap!

1 comment:

  1. I am still totally in love with that puddle jump picture. I can't wait until we get a good rain here (might be waiting a while given that it's the desert ;). I bought Adela rain boots about 2 years ago and I think she's finally grown into them. I NEED a photo like that!

    And you need to blow that one up and hang it. For reals. I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete