Got Juliet's preschool class photos back last week and I about melted into a puddle. I can't believe how much she's grown and how her ultra shyness has sorta fallen by the wayside since attending school (being put on the spot was never her thing ... last time she had her photos done at school I had to prep her weeks in advance to avoid any camera-shy meltdown). Although I have just short of one billion photos of this child, I'm still such a sucker for these class pictures. There's just something about them ... maybe the fact that I didn't take them. Seeing her so precisely posed with props tickles me because I rarely do it myself when photographing her. I'm also a little shocked at how natural her smile is; kudos to the photographer. How I'd love to have been a fly on the wall during her "session". I can't help but wonder how they got to her pose just so and what it is they made her say into the camera ... and if she actually said it. Such a cutie. Sorry for the quality. They're just snapshots taken with my phone of the originals.



And her sweet little class along with the wonderful Miss Sonny & Miss Ann. How they keep their patience with all these little ones, I'll never know.

And a picture I took of her before she headed to school that day. She promise BIG smiles for the photographer at school. She delivered! Sweet girl. Also I'm SO glad her hair held up. Phew.




And her sweet little class along with the wonderful Miss Sonny & Miss Ann. How they keep their patience with all these little ones, I'll never know.

And a picture I took of her before she headed to school that day. She promise BIG smiles for the photographer at school. She delivered! Sweet girl. Also I'm SO glad her hair held up. Phew.

No comments:
Post a Comment