Wrapping up another week in photos starting with Easter ...


Turns out arranged Easter egg hunts (like the one at Church this year) are not fun if you're the shy type. And in my opinion the word "hunt" should be used very loosely. More like 200 plastic eggs thrown into an open field where the kids are then cut loose (after a countdown which I thought was a little weird) to fend for themselves and gather the most eggs they can before getting mauled by the other egg thirsty kids. Long story short, Juliet left in tears (thankfully bruise free) ... broken hearted with two measly eggs. Violet walked away with smiles (because she had absolutely no clue what was going on) and an empty basket. Our hunt at home earlier in the morning however was very successful.


And can't forget those gifts from the Grandfolks.


Cinnamon rolls were on the menu for breakfast ... can't remember the last time I'd had one or put a flower on my plate for that matter (just for the photo). Yum.

We also had a fab Easter dinner with friends. I even set off the smoke detector! Never a dull moment. Not sure anyone is in focus in this picture but I assure you they're all ridiculously cute.

Inevitably, Mustache March came to an end. We did some family pics before the shaving ceremony ...


And yes, I felt it very necessary to watermark this next gem. Don't want any fauxographer stealing this piece of art. Love this man. I can't stop laughing ...

And that was the last of the stache. All three of us followed Chris upstairs like some sort of funeral procession to watch him shave it off.

We also went to Disney On Ice in the city with my sweet girlfriend and her little girl. It was a little chaotic seeing as we were out numbered, but it wasn't anything we couldn't handle. Although I napped in the afternoon two days following this outing. Exhausting.



Now. We also had a few boring days. Just reading ...


And playing games on the iPad ...

And lastly, a few of Juliet teaching Violet to play "hock-scotch". The weather has been surprisingly pleasant all week.




And ... that's a wrap!
Your pics are too stunning for words Liz. I mean. Just. Plain. Stunning.
ReplyDelete