Sunday, November 20, 2011

Grumpy Girl

With me having a photo session and wine tasting today, Juliet was a little off schedule and skipped her regular nap.  Some days she is just fine with no nap ... today wasn't one of them.  She had a HUGE meltdown late in the afternoon that forced me to put her down for an evening nap, which unfortunately caused her to sleep through dinner.  Skipping meals is never a good thing; talk about grumpy.  Sassy, sassy.  Needless to say, I saw this little grump face numerous times tonight.



She was mad and apparently unsatisfied with the amount of toys in her crib when we got ready for bed, so she took the liberty of adding a few more. 


Strawberry Shortcake of course made the "must have bedtime buddies" list, but when I asked Juliet to show her to me THIS is what I got ... more sas.


And Lemon (poor thing) ... was the last to join the grump in bed.



Oh Juliet, I hope you sleep well sweet girl because honestly I don't know if I can take another day with that much attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment