This past month has been a little intense {driving the whole family back to Shreveport from Seattle, living out of suitcases while shuffling in and out of friends' houses and hotels, moving into our apartment, car/van/suv shopping, house hunting in Missouri and a whole lot of teething and "I miss Papa" throughout ... you get the idea} SO there have been numerous photos I have taken over the course of the past month, but not posted due to lack of time and sketchy internet service. I have just recently taken up title of "insomnia" and can't for the life of me fall back asleep after Violet's middle of the night feeding {even if Chris is the one feeding her}. So, while working on my third cup of coffee {it's not even 5:30am} I managed to get this collection of photos together; some of them are similar but aren't ones that have been posted on my project blog or the family blog.
I can't believe she's going to be seven months old in a couple days. Why do they have to grow up so darn fast?









love love love that first one!
ReplyDelete