Friday, February 17, 2012

On The Move?

Looks like our little bruiser is ready to go.  For the past month she's been up on all fours, rocking back and forth and even up on her toes at times {her version of baby yoga} but only in the past couple days has she been able to sit up from the crawling position and started moving one hand in front of the other.  I keep thinking I'll miss it altogether while doing something else {dressing Juliet, laundry, Facebooking, you name it} because she's so close.  I was all over Juliet when she was this age, desperately wanting her to crawl.  Violet on the other hand, I desperately do NOT want to crawl.  She is going to be trouble and I'm no where near ready.  To think, Juliet didn't crawl till she was about ten months and Vi just turned seven.  Yikes.










No comments:

Post a Comment