Friday, July 5, 2013

Family Video {with music even} ... not available for mobile devices.

Slowly trying to learn how to incorporate videos (using the big camera) into everyday life in addition to photographs.  FYI, I'm terrible at this.  I had major trouble focusing as fast as I wanted to and a lot of the video is of the back of my kids.  It's also long and I'm in none of it so don't bother looking.  The song is eh ... not sure it really goes but I couldn't for the life of me get iTunes to let me use any from our music library.  Colbie was the only appropriate CD I happened to have in my car.  Didn't think Dashboard Confessional would go so well with my girls frolicking in the lake.  Oh, also you can't view it on a mobile devise (including an iPad) ... just the computer.  Thank you YouTube.  It's a work in progress and I've got a lot to learn but wanted to share anyway.  The girls cannot stop watching it.  Hope you enjoy JVFC.  Just the Conant Clan at the lake ... hit the "full screen" button [  ] on the bottom of the screen to view bigger.


Blogger compresses the video a bit so feel free to view it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43mDwb5IrQk or just visit www.youtube.com and search for Just the Conant Clan at the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment