Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wrap Up Wednesday

Wrapping up another week in photos, starting with Juliet's favorite place on earth.  The library ...

 
Where the girls officially signed up for the summer reading program...
 
 
Juliet did some painting...
 
 
And some big girl swinging ...
 
 
I did one self portrait (we still have no idea where to hang this mirror) ...
 
 
Violet still isn't wearing much clothing.  Whether it be post bath ...
 
 
Or mid playdate (while shamelessly stealing her besties snack)
 
 
She did manage to remain dressed while chasing him around the playground though ...
 
 
And a few of Juliet and HER bestie ...
 
 
 
And swinging, again ...
 
 
 
Lots of it ...
 
 
 
I still think it's a little nuts but for the record, I've been asked at least three times this month if the girls are twins.  Matching outfits doesn't help I suppose.
 
 
 
And that's a wrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment