With all the snow we've been getting, sledding has become Juliet and her sweet friend Abby's latest hobby. And lucky for them, our neighbor has the perfect hill just their size. They go down the hill together at lighting speed...

And walk back up (at a much slower pace) with their sled in tow. One doing the pushing and one doing the pulling ...

Miss Holly helps with the 1, 2, 3 PUSH and they're off again ...


And like a couple of animals, they're right back up for another round ...

THEN unbeknownst to her, it was little sister's turn to join the fun. First sled ever. Ah ... picture perfect (just don't zoom in).

She had fun ... I'm pretty sure of it. Wink, wink.

And the sweet lady who did the loading, 1,2,3ing and pushing with a baby (my baby) in her arms so I was able to take an obscene amount of photos in less that 7 minutes. Love you Holly. Violet on the other hand, might hold a grudge for a while. And by a while, I mean 15 minutes.

No comments:
Post a Comment