Monday, October 10, 2011

Gymnastics

I didn't take my camera with me on Juliet's first day in her gymnastics class because she has been so shy lately.  It only being a once a week class, she has to start all over every week.  She was JUST as shy this time.  It took about 15 minutes for me to persuade her to do any of the activities (mind you this is only a 45 minute class).  She finally got up the courage to jump in the "pit" and play with all the foam cubes.  She decided to get out when one of the teachers spoke to her ... total head down, face in the hands, screaming meltdown.  Once she calmed down she had some fun on the different trampolines.  These pictures aren't my best, but it was literally all I could get before the next meltdown occurred.  How typical that once she starts talking and smiling the class is over and it's time to go.  "One more walk on the beam and then it's time to go", I tell her.  What happens?  Another meltdown and a bite mark on my hand.  I give up!




No comments:

Post a Comment